Using an expanded brad point tip with angle spurs and adistinguishable spike,spade bits are a drill bit type use exclusively for drilling large holes through wood.Thery most commonly feature a 1/4 hex shank ,come in a range from 6-38mm in diameter,and can be combined with an extension shank to extend their reach.
* made of high carbon steel or chrome vanadium (crv) with brad point and 2 shouldered cutting spurs.
* centre point enters first; prevents "skating".
* cutting flutes are engineered for optimum chip ejection so drill will not bind and burn out.
* for drilling accurate, splinter-free holes in soft wood, hard wood, plywood and hardboard.
* use in hand drills, electric portable drills, drill presses and lathes.
|Wood Brad Ponit Drill|
|45#C||60#C||HSS||B&W||White||Tin Coated||Brad ponit with 2 raised lips|
|Diameter||Overall Length||Shank Diameter|
Packing:pvc bag,plastic box ,blister card
1. TNT/FedEx/DHL/UPS for samples or under 45KG weight goods , Door to Door.
2. By Air or by Sea for batch goods,from airport(seaport) to airport(seaport).
3. Customers specifying freight forwarders or not.
4. Production Time: 3- 7days for samples; 2-3.5 weeks for batch goods
1) We're a direct manufacturer and 100% export to worldwide(USA, Isrel, Jordan, Iran, Thailand,Duabai, South Africa, Kenya, Egypt, Australia, UK, Spain, Brazil, etc)
2) We have around 15 years producing experience.
3) Our drill product:HSS drill bits, masonry drill, SDS drill,glass&tile drill, step drill, wood flat drill, wood auger bit, wood brad drill, center drill, left hand drill, drill set etc.
4) Above 95% customers will place a formal order after testing the samples.
More information about our products, welcome to visit :http://damingtools.en.made-in-china.com/